12 Months of Embroidery
Sign up below to join the 12 Months of Embroidery 2020 stitch along! Each month from January to December of 2020 a new digital pattern will appear in your inbox. Sign up at any time throughout the year and you will receive the current month’s pattern plus all the previously released patterns. (For example, if you sign up in April, you will immediately receive the patterns for January, February, March, and April and then continue receiving them monthly for the remainder of the year). These patterns will not be available for individual purchase.
12 Months of Embroidery, 12 Months of Learning & Stitching:
The 12 Months of Embroidery Series is about creating beautiful embroidery all year long. Each month, the nature-themed digital pattern will feature an embroidery stitch or family of stitches. You might already be familiar with the stitches, or they might be brand new to you. Either way, the patterns are designed to be accessible for all.
The series starts in January with a pattern using 3 basic line stitches and a smattering of french knots. From there, we will expand the use of line stitches, explore the world of chain stitch and its many variations, master the art of fishtail stitch, take a more in-depth study of the various knot stitches, and so on. By the end of the year, we will be tackling some of the more advanced stitches with ease! Each digital pattern file contains illustrated instructions for the stitches along with a website link that will take you to a more in-depth stitch tutorial.
What you get each month:
- 1 digital pattern delivered to your inbox on the 1st of each month. Each pattern fits in a 7 or 8-inch hoop and can be stitched into 12 separate pieces or sewn together at the end of the year to make a wall hanging.
- A list of materials including suggestions for choosing the correct fabric.
- Instructions for how to transfer the pattern to fabric using three different methods.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to finish or frame your embroidery.
- Website links for step-by-step pictorial embroidery stitch tutorials.
- A color & stitch guide featuring extra tips and tricks to ensure success.
The PDF pattern files will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete. You will receive download links for January, February, March, April, May, June, and July.