British Columbia Hand Embroidery Pattern
Defined by its Pacific coastline, towering mountains ranges, and fertile vineyard-filled valleys, British Columbia boasts some of the most diverse and scenic landscapes in all of Canada. Capture the beauty of BC with this simple yet detailed embroidery pattern featuring snow-capped mountains, a rushing river, and vines bursting with grapes.
Designed with simplicity in mind, this downloadable PDF pattern uses only a handful of basic stitches and is the perfect project for novice and experts alike.
Included in the 5-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- Two patterns sized to fit a 5-6″ or 7-8″ hoop
- Reverse images of the pattern for iron-on transfer
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
Any 3 State, State Flower, or Canadian Province Patterns: 3 for $15!
Use the coupon code DEAL at checkout