Zion National Park Hand Embroidery Pattern
My favorite memory of Zion National Park is hiking to the top of Observation Point. Not because I enjoyed the steep switchbacks or the narrow pathways that seemingly hang off the side of a cliff, but because when you finally reach the top and peer down over the edge, all the sweat and aching muscles are forgotten. Laid out in front of you is Zion Canyon with the Virgin River snaking down the middle, shades of green climbing up the sides, and steep red cliffs towering on either side. Lucky for you, I’ve re-created the view in this custom embroidery pattern so you don’t have to make the climb!
Included in the 5-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 7 or 8-inch hoop
- Reverse pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete
Love this pattern and want to stitch more?
The Utah National Park Embroidery Pattern ebook features patterns for all 5 of the Utah National Parks
The Great Big Book of National Park Patterns features 10 hand embroidery patterns for the amazing price of only $30!
Another Great Big Book of National Park Patterns features 10 more hand embroidery patterns!