New York City Skyline Hand Embroidery Pattern
New York City is defined by its famous skyline. This dense urban jungle is home to more than 200 buildings measuring 500 feet or taller! Thousands of visitors from around the world come to walk among these giants that tower over the city. Create your own piece of the city with this skyline embroidery pattern featuring some of the most iconic NYC buildings.
This pattern is detailed yet simple to stitch using only three basic stitches and four thread colors. From the novice to the expert, this city skyline pattern is sure to be a fun and easy project.
Included in the 7-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 6-7″ hoop
- An additional reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Illustrated embroidery stitch tutorials + website link for additional tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
- How-to tutorial for finishing the embroidery by framing in the hoop or a wooden frame
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete