Seattle Skyline Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Seattle Skyline may be most famous for the Space Needle, but that’s hardly all there is to see around this rapidly growing city. In addition to the well-known Space Needle, Seattle’s skyline includes a mix of historic buildings, modern skyscrapers, and even a touch of art deco from the 1980s.
Stitch yourself a bit of urban beauty with this detailed skyline pattern. Simple to stitch, using only three basic stitches and four thread colors, this downloadable PDF pattern is suitable for novice and experts alike.
Included in the 7-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 6-7″ hoop
- An additional reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Illustrated embroidery stitch tutorials + website link for additional tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
- How-to tutorial for finishing the embroidery by framing in the hoop or a wooden frame
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete