The National Park Collection features unique patterns for some of the most popular U.S. National Parks. From the Grand Canyon to Zion, each pattern is designed to represent and celebrate these beloved and protected lands.
Each 5 page downloadable PDF pattern includes:
- A full-color photo of the finished embroidery pattern.
- A black and white pattern sized for either a 7 or 8-inch hoop.
- Reverse images of the pattern to be used for iron-on transfer methods.
- Materials List
- A stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration.
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods.