Vintage Trailer Love!
The very first embroidery design I created was a vintage trailer with mountains in the background. For many years, this design existed only in my private collection…until now. I am pleased to offer a growing collection of embroidery patterns featuring vintage trailers in various settings.
Included in the 5-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- Two patterns sized to fit a 5-6″ or 7-8″ hoop
- Reverse images of the pattern for iron-on transfer
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods