Chicago Skyline Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Chicago skyline is one of the most recognizable in the world. Boasting some of the tallest skyscrapers in the western hemisphere along with an impressive array of interesting and unique architecture, a visit to Chicago spurred my initial inspiration for creating a collection of city skyline embroidery patterns.
This pattern is detailed yet simple to stitch using only three basic stitches and four thread colors. From the novice to the expert, this city skyline pattern will be a fun and easy project.
Included in the 7-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 6-7″ hoop
- An additional reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Illustrated embroidery stitch tutorials + website link for additional tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
- How-to tutorial for finishing the embroidery by framing in the hoop or a wooden frame
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete