St Louis Skyline Hand Embroidery Pattern
Dominated by the Gateway Arch which rises 630 feet into the sky, the St. Louis Skyline is like no other. Featuring a mix of modern office buildings and historic architecture, St. Louis might not boast the tallest or most famous skyline, but it has some unique features that make it instantly recognizable.
Stitch yourself a bit of St. Loius urban beauty with this detailed skyline pattern. Simple to stitch, using only three basic stitches and four thread colors, this downloadable PDF pattern is suitable for novice and experts alike.
Included in the 7-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 6-7″ hoop
- An additional reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Illustrated embroidery stitch tutorials + website link for additional tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
- How-to tutorial for finishing the embroidery by framing in the hoop or a wooden frame
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete