Hanging Plant Trio Hand Embroidery Pattern
Stitch your own hanging houseplant garden with this fun pattern featuring a trio of hanging plants. The fern, ivy, and monstera plant pattern comes with both a compilation pattern that includes all three plants, as well as individual patterns that can be stitched separately.
The fourth pattern in the houseplant series (more coming soon!), the Hanging Trio hoop uses a variety of stitches to create interesting textures that mimic those found in nature. This pattern requires basic embroidery knowledge and is considered easy to moderate in skill level. However, the pattern includes detailed stitching instructions along with a website link for step-by-step stitch tutorials, making it suitable for beginners wanting to increase their embroidery skills.
Included in the PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern featuring all three plants sized to fit a 7 or 8″ hoop
- Three individual plant patterns sized to fit a 4 or 5″ hoop
- Additional reverse images of all the patterns for iron-on transfer option
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- How-to guide for framing your finished embroidery
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete
All $8.00 patterns, 3 for $20.00
Use the coupon code TWENTY at checkout