Pennsylvania Dutch Hand Embroidery Pattern
Hex symbols are a common sight on Pennsylvania Dutch barns and other buildings around the central and southeastern areas of the state. With many interpretations, there is no one agreed upon meaning for these symbols, but there is no doubt that they have long been used as a decoration. In the current time, Hex symbols are reproduced on signs and souvenirs in gift shops.
Designed with simplicity in mind, this downloadable PDF pattern features a colorful Hex symbol along with the Pennsylvania state outline. Using only five different stitches, this is the perfect project for novice and experts alike.
Included in the 5-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- Two patterns sized to fit a 5-6″ or 7-8″ hoop
- Reverse images of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using four simple methods
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- Directions for finishing the embroidery in the hoop or a frame
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete
All $6.00 patterns, 3 for $15.00
Use the coupon code FIFTEEN at checkout