Venice Skyline Hand Embroidery Pattern
Stitch yourself a piece of Venice, Italy with this simple geometric city skyline pattern. Featuring many of the most famous buildings in the city, this pattern captures the best of the Venice skyline.
This pattern is detailed yet simple to stitch using only three basic stitches and four thread colors. From the novice to the expert, this city skyline pattern is sure to be a fun and easy project.
Included in the PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 6-7″ hoop
- An additional reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Illustrated embroidery stitch tutorials + website link for additional tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using four simple methods
- How-to tutorial for finishing the embroidery by framing in the hoop or a wooden frame
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete
All $6.00 patterns, 3 for $15.00
Use the coupon code FIFTEEN at checkout