Pumpkins & Leaves Hand Embroidery Pattern
Welcome fall with this bright and cheery pattern featuring an arrangement of pumpkins and leaves. With three pumpkins, colorful leaves, a sunny sunflower, and sprigs of dried pods, this pattern is perfect for framing in the hoop, stitching on a pillow, adding to a quilt, or any number of other uses.
This is an intermediate level pattern that requires knowledge of basic embroidery stitches. The main stitch used in this pattern is blanket stitch and its many variations. The downloadable PDF includes a website link for a step-by-step blanket stitch tutorial in addition to tutorials for all the additional stitches recommended for this pattern.
Included in the 10-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 7-8″ hoop
- Reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using four simple methods
- Material List
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- Guide to framing your finished embroidery
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete
All $8.00 patterns, 3 for $20.00
Use the coupon code TWENTY at checkout