Glacier National Park Pattern
I fell in love with Glacier National Park during our first visit. We stayed at a campground on the shores of Lake McDonald and every morning I would wander over to gaze at the crystal clear water set against a backdrop of jagged mountains. As much as the high mountain passes and abundant wildlife, this lake is an iconic symbol of the park. Capture the beauty of Lake McDonald and the spirit of the park with this simple pattern featuring snow-capped mountains, calm blue water, and canoes at the ready.
The 5 page PDF pattern includes:
- A full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece.
- A black and white pattern that fits a 7-inch hoop.
- A reverse image of the pattern to be used for iron-on transfer methods.
- A stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration.
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods.