Zion National Park Embroidery Pattern
My favorite memory of Zion National Park is hiking to the top of Observation Point. Not because I enjoyed the steep switch backs or the narrow pathways that seemingly hang off the side of a cliff, but because when you finally reach the top and peer down over the edge, all the sweat and aching muscles are forgotten. Laid out in front of you is Zion Canyon with the Virgin River snaking down the middle, shades of green climbing up the sides, and steep red cliffs towering on either side. Lucky for you, I’ve re-created the view in this custom embroidery pattern so you don’t have to make the climb!
The 5 page PDF pattern includes:
- A full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece.
- A black and white pattern that fits a 7-inch hoop.
- A reverse image of the pattern to be used for iron-on transfer methods.
- A stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration.
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods.