Great Sand Dunes National Park Hand Embroidery Pattern
The United States boasts an astonishing number of sand dunes. From lakeside dunes in Michigan to the famous White Sands in New Mexico, you can see (and play in) these massive mounds of ever-shifting wind-sculpted peaks and valleys all over the country. Perhaps the most unique sand dunes lie in the middle of southern Colorado. Amid a mountain landscape filled with snow-capped peaks, dense forests, and alpine lakes, is a vast area of sand that has collected in a valley of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains.
The Great Sand Dunes National Park pattern captures both the beauty and steepness of the dunes (the tallest ones in North America) along with the stunning surrounding landscape. Designed with simplicity in mind, this pattern utilizes only a handful of basic embroidery stitches is suitable for both novice and expert embroiderers.
Included in the 5-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 7 or 8-inch hoop
- Reverse pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and floss color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete
Colorado National Park Embroidery Pattern Book: Includes patterns for all 4 of the Colorado National Parks
All $8.00 patterns, 3 for $20.00
Use the coupon code TWENTY at checkout