Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park Hand Embroidery Pattern
Giant trees, soaring mountains, and deep canyons make this tandem set of national parks a must-visit destination. Within the boundaries of the parks lie Mount Whitney, the tallest mountain in the lower U.S states, Kings Canyon, one of the deepest canyons in North America, and several groves of giant sequoia trees whose massive girth marks them as some of the world’s largest living things.
I made my first visit to this park, last spring and was overwhelmed by the sheer size of the giant sequoias. As we hiked the winding paths between the towering trees, I captured a photo of my husband dwarfed nearly to the size of an ant while standing next to one of the giant sequoias. It is this photo, and its tribute to the massive scale of these trees, that inspired the Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park embroidery pattern.
This is a fairly simple pattern that only uses a handful of basic stitches. It is suitable for both experienced stitchers and those who are new to embroidery.
Included in the 5-Page PDF Pattern:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 7 or 8-inch hoop
- Reverse pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Website link for embroidery stitch tutorials
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
The PDF pattern file will be available for instant download when your purchase is complete
All $8.00 patterns, 3 for $20.00
Use the coupon code TWENTY at checkout