Practice your stitching skills with this FREE Apple Sampler embroidery pattern! Sharpen your skills while creating a masterpiece that almost looks good enough to eat. Frame this piece in the hoop, in a wooden frame, or turn it into a pillow, tea towel, market bag, or anything else you desire!
Three Colors, Four Apples, Five Stitches
The apple sampler uses two floss colors and five stitches.
Apple # 1: Chevron Stitch & DMC floss 347
Apple # 2: Chain Stitch & DMC floss 355
Apple # 3: Outline Stitch & DMC floss 355
Apple # 4: Herringbone & Split Stitch & DMC floss 347
You can find the full line of embroidery stitch tutorials in my library of step-by-step embroidery tutorials.
The free embroidery pattern is available to download as a PDF by clicking HERE, or on the title above. The PDF includes:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 7 or 8″ hoop
- Reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer option
- Printable stitch and color guide
- Material list
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
- Directions for framing the finished embroidery