This free embroidery pattern is perfect for practicing some of the more advanced hand embroidery stitches. Sharpen your skills while creating a botanical masterpiece. Frame this piece in the hoop, in a wooden frame, or turn it into a pillow, tea towel, market bag, or anything else you desire!
Three Stitches, Three Colors
This simple pattern uses only three stitches and three colors of embroidery floss.
Fern #1: Satin Stitch & DMC floss 3348
Fern #2: Fern Stitch & DMC floss 987
Fern #3: Fishbone Stitch & DMC floss 3363
You can find the full line of embroidery stitch tutorials in my library of step-by-step embroidery tutorials.
Botanical Ferns Embroidery Pattern Download
The free embroidery pattern is available to download as a PDF by clicking HERE, or on the title above. The PDF includes:
- Full-color photo of the finished embroidery piece
- One pattern sized to fit a 7 or 8″ hoop
- Reverse image of the pattern for iron-on transfer
- Printable stitch and color guide to provide guidance or inspiration
- Material list
- Instructions for transferring the pattern using three simple methods
Beautiful embroidery. Thanks for the Botanical Ferns free pattern. I plan to stitch this soon.
Thank you so very much. Looking forward to starting this project.
Thank you . I am also ordering for grandchild’s Christmas. So excited!
Thank you for providing us this lovely pattern; I will surely try it soon…